First "full" (one course didn't begun yet) week of classes! And now I think I talked too early when I said that it would be a cool program. I had my first test of microeconomics wednesday, I was completely lost, for next week I have a montain of homework and of course all this is in english -> double work for babass! I feel more like high-school student than a university student, it's horrible!!! But now it's week end so let's think to better things :)... yesterday it was turkish night with other ITU erasmus students, free alcohol, very nice time but sorry no picture. And tomorrow let's go to Ankara with erasmus students of the 4 university of Istanbul to see Goran Bregovic in concert, which sounds very good!!
And finally this picture: we went for a little trip in Istanbul (european and asian) last sunday with few friends. I took this photo from the south part of the european side so there you see the 'tour de Léandre' and behind asia. Maybe some of you can recognize this tower, I heard that scenes of James Bond had been turned there...
4 commentaires:
C'est quand meme impressionnant comment tu parles anglais. Mais je suis content parceque je pense comprendre le texte en grande partie :)
Juste pour le petit sondage que tu as fait à côté, je trouve que c'est une bonne idée de faire un blog en anglais. But maybe some articles in French... ;)
oui suis d'accord avec Polo ^^
Enfin c'est cool de voir que tu t'integre bien a la vie là bas :)
bonne continuation babass!
putain ça le fait goran bregovic...
dsl j'ai pris du retard ds la lecture de ton blog, je suis a la rue mais j'avance...
Enregistrer un commentaire